7.08.2009

This is where I sleep...

I've had a couple requests to see photos of where I live, so here they are!


My house is an old converted barn so it is very open and has lots of character.
The first room is a large screened porch, where I spend lots of time reading...upon entering the house you are met with this door - it is from the original barn :


I haven't gotten a chance to photograph the downstairs quite yet, but I will add photos of those as I get them. Its very open, retaining some of the original layout.
Once you go up the stairs, you have my balcony:


Then a little open area where I keep my photography stuff - sorry, its kinda messy:


If you turn around from there, the little purple stairs lead into my room. On the right is my makeshift closet:


And on the left would be my tiny little bathroom:


Seeing as the walls are slanted, this is the best shot I could get as a broad overview of my room...yep, living out of those white storage bins, a mattress on the floor, and makeshift cardboard box tables:


...and the views from my window:

No comments: